Site Home Forum Home Our Goals Submit Site Contact Us Search FAQ
Escaping America Forum
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Register Here

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: unclegordo Subject: sotb
pili292

posted on 11-13-2012 at 18:52 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
sotb

I paid SOTB 4 address and it has been 3 weeks and nada.Dave Davis who owned the business retired and a man named Fred is wrote back to me and said he would take care of it ,well 3 wks and nada.I noticed the business is no longer adding girls like Dave did.Last up date was 4 months ago.I have received nothing and i think the business is gone and maybe money is being pocketed and we are being frauded.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By pili292 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
David1960

posted on 11-14-2012 at 12:25 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Pili292

My suggestion is to move on and go with a reputable introduction agency like AFA (A Foreign Affair) loveme.com. With a reputable introduction agency you will receive your address almost immediately but no later than 24 hours from time of purchases. However sending letters does not guarantee a response from the lady. Many of these ladies get several emails a day and they cannot possible write back to all men. If you show you are serous and intend to visit her city she is more likely to respond to your letter. Remember woman do not want a pen pal they want to meet a special man, fall in love and marry.

I do not know your attentions but if you are planning on creating a relationship with one lady and then traveling to meet her. Then I hope you do not mind but through my experience meeting one lady can be a gamble.

My question is why waste your time, money, and energy traveling just to meet one lady – only to find out when you finally meet her that there is no chemistry between the two of you. I did this twice before finally going on a tour. By taking an international romance tour you will exponentially raise your opportunity of finding a woman you have special chemistry with. Plus you can still meet the lady you have been writing to while on the tour.

An introduction the tours are designed for you to meet an unlimited amount of women who truly want to meet a man for love, romance, and marriage. This will be without a doubt one of the most exciting adventures you will ever experience in your lifetime.

Not only will you have a great way to meet beautiful, respectable women - the top agencies like AFA have a great staff to provide you with support and guidance. You can forget about all of the little details and problems that usually occur when traveling, especially in a foreign country, as their professional staff will handle the problems for you. The staff lives in the host city year round, has knowledge of the city, and the customs. They will handle every detail, including helping you with restaurant choices for you and your date. The only thing you will need to concern yourself with is finding that someone special. Since you’ll be meeting some of the most gorgeous and sexy ladies in the world, you will definitely have your work cut out for you.

There is no comparison, international introductions by far gives you the greatest opportunity to find that special chemistry. The more women you can meet the better the opportunity to find the woman you connect with, pure and simple it is a numbers game!

David

View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By David1960 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Tills

posted on 11-19-2012 at 08:58 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
its possible

Yeah if all of the things you described are really happening that it seems that from the evidence that they are trying to take your money, I would definitely not continue with the company. Good luck getting your money back.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Tills (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
drmeadowsny

posted on 08-17-2020 at 10:36 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
International Matchmaker

I've written about the subject of International Matchmaking agencies and suggest using one that has been on the internet since 1995. As David1960 writes in a post just above, A Foreign Affair (AFA) is thoroughly vetted compared to all others. They are plainly transparent about their services and client successes, with thousands of personal testimonials from clients who have not only used the services but also found successes in meeting and marrying foreign women brides. I have spoken personally with John Adams, AFA President - I simply called their company and asked to speak with him (it was that simple) - and Mr. Adams spent nearly an hour providing information about AFA, the matchmaking business, and the AFA tours to places like Kiev, Bangkok, Cebu, and Colombia.

I've yet to take an AFA tour, but that is only due to the virus lockdowns in existance in those locals. As soon as travel is once again possible, I am going to Kiev, and possibly Cebu Philippines as well.

My advice is to use the AFA services because they are trustworthy and experienced at their craft of matchmaking. Leave the other, unknown quality companies alone.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By drmeadowsny (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
unclegordo

posted on 09-20-2020 at 16:42 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
loveme.com is legitimate and effective

Before my heart attack several years ago I attended a introduction tour put on by A Foreign Affair in Russia. This was one of the travel highlights of my life, discovering St.Petersburg and more beautiful Russian women that any man could imagine. The tour itself visited several cities with fully attended socials in each city. It was magic, absolute magic.

One thing about AFA, they know the cities well and make everything so utterly enjoyable and safe. Great service, great time.

I've wanted to attend other AFA tours but always one thing or another got in the way,so far :-)
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By unclegordo (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 8.916 seconds, 12 queries

Marriage Services reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Marriage Services. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Marriage Services