Site Home Forum Home Our Goals Submit Site Contact Us Search FAQ
Escaping America Forum
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Register Here

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: baby2000 Subject: How Can She Do It?
Renorick

posted on 05-20-2008 at 11:09 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
How Can She Do It?

For the past couple of months, I've been getting e-mails from a beautiful Russian Lady after placing a personal's ad on Craig's List. Because of the typical long, flowery messages with very few questions ever answered at first, I had assumed she was trying to scam me. So, I played along, waiting for the other shoe to drop.

True to form, she said she wanted to come visit, especially since the Real Estate office she works in is shutting down for 10 weeks for re-modeling. It all seemed too convenient, as I'm sure you'll all agree.

Naturally, I've been expected the request to wire money so she can fly here. So, I mentioned that right now, since business is bad her, I'm pretty broke, but my understanding has always been that she cannot get a tourist visa and the only way she can visit here is if I travel there first, after which she can get a fiancee visa. The place she lives in is Central Russia, a town called Aradack, near Saratov, and would be very difficult for an inexperienced traveler to reach.

Anyway, I'm now beginning to believe she's for real. She insists that because she's travelled so much before, all over Europe, and has always returned home, she will qualify. She also says she had a friend and co-worker who managed to travel to New York to meet someone she met on line who and who did not visit her first.

So, just to see where it was going, I told her that I would not be able to take off work the entire time she was here, and that she might be left alone a lot at night. She came back saying she had a pretty good savings, could afford her own ticket, and will also bring plenty of spending money.

So, I'm beginning to wonder if she really can do it under those circumstances. If I'd known in the beginning she might be an exception and can really do it, I'd probably have told her to not move so fast, but on the other hand, she IS pretty hot, and very intelligent and conversant in English.

So, does anyone know of cases where Russian women really CAN get tourist visas and come visit without being visited first? The only possible scam, if she actually makes the trip, would be that she is hoping to get married in order to gain residency, after which she'd split.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Renorick (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
ken

posted on 05-22-2008 at 16:58 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
It is a SCAM

Hello,

I have been involved in the international marriage business for 14 years. And I can guarantee this is a scam. Seen it a thousands times, almost word for word. But if for some reason you still think she is sincere, tell her you are going to call a travel agent and buy the airline ticket with a credit card, and she can pick it up. All travel agencies do take credit cards. If she says she need to pay cash for the ticket she is a scammer. But I can tell you already she is for sure.

If you are really interested in meeting her take a trip and go there, at least you will get a great vacation ad meet lots of women. Also if she does come here she is not allowed to get married. If she does then they will deny her status, they now consider getting married on a tourist visa fraud.
So if she did come you still need to send her back then do fiancée visa.

Please what ever you do or any one else, NEVER EVER send money to a women.
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By ken (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
baby2000

posted on 11-12-2008 at 07:02 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hi

hi
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By baby2000 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.012 seconds, 10 queries

Marriage Services reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Marriage Services. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Marriage Services