Site Home Forum Home Our Goals Submit Site Contact Us Search FAQ
Escaping America Forum
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Register Here

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: John42 Subject: go-to ukraine agency, update
robertjr89113

posted on 08-11-2005 at 13:06 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
go-to ukraine a scam ???????????????????????

hello, my name is robert and i have been writing to a young lady named yuleya valyaeva thru go-to-ukraine. i sent money for about one year before i traveled to kiev. go-to-ukraine did supply me with transportation and a nice room. after giving my friend yuleya some nice gifts valued at 700 dollars she dissapeared never to be seen again. i have a feeling she works with the agency to defraud men out of money. i would never send any money and you wont get hurt.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By robertjr89113 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
gotoukraine

posted on 08-16-2005 at 02:42 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
reply from go-to-ukraine

Dear Sir,
We are surprised to hear your ideas and thoughts about the work of our company on the pages of this web-site.
Why didn't you just contact us to clearify all the issues before posting them ? When you was in Kiev you had no concenrs and no doubts.
You said that you gave some gift of $700 cost to your lady and she disapeared. You did not tell all the truth till the end - first of all we will ask Yulea to give this back to you ( we have absolutely no idea what it can be as we do not need it and never needed ) and in case if she does not have money to send it back to you - we will give it to her.
While having fun in Kiev without the lady you never expressed the concern that you need to meet her .
Why you just do not think that she might not like you ? Did your lady explained you her bevahiour ?
Why you wrote that lady disapeared when she was still in contact with you and you were "sending" her some money after getting back home and she said this to us ?
We have not talked to Yulea yet , but we will and will place the post here from her side of view , if you need and want everybody to know the problems in relations between you and your lady.
Or it is not necessary ? Or is it too personal ? So why do you interfere the translation company here ? You have paid us for trasportation and room - which were nice as you wrote. You never paid us for any other services - so , why do you write that we scammed you ?
You have proves or facts that you paid us for and we did not provide you that services ?
We are sure you do not have - as the only payment you did was for travel services and you got them in their full and was satisfied with them as you never expressed any concerns.
It is a surpirse that a man decide to blame company in the bad relations with his lady.
Why don't you just tell that company which produces knives is bad company and should be closed because there are so many people who were killed by knives. It is bad comparision , but you got the idea.
Best regards,
Go-To-Ukraine Com
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By gotoukraine (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
robertjr89113

posted on 08-19-2005 at 14:54 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
go-to-ukraine , sorry

hello my name is robert, first i would like to say i am sorry to go to ukraine. i used their services and i got every thing that i paid for. my relationship with yuleya valyaeva who i had been writing to for one year and sending money every month for her english classes and letter translations did not work out. i feel she used me but can not prove a thing. but go-to-ukraine provided me with a nice room and airport transportation. i plan to use their services again next year.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By robertjr89113 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
John42

posted on 09-14-2007 at 15:53 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Go-TO-UKRAINE

Robert there is no need to be sorry this GO-TO-UKRAINE and Ukraine-club are the same scam central business owned by Vasiliy Prokochuk.I myself was writing a Julia (Yulia) Valyaeva while she was using their services and let me tell you all was good during my visit and up until July of this year.It turns out that they will allow their ladies to write as many men as they want it brings in money from gifts and visits.It also turns out that her and one of her piece of crap friends who is a manager there were writing to 6 men at the same time while I was sending her money after my visit.Well I guess the 150 plus phone calls and all the words of love and wanting to be with me were all B.S. when I found out about this she broke it off very fast but I will have my day soon I am pressing charges in Kiev against all involved and it will stick according to every Kiev attorney I talked to on the phone.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By John42 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.025 seconds, 11 queries

Marriage Services reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Marriage Services. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Marriage Services