If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Let's say I'm looking for quality of life and somewhere warm to surf. I speak some Spanish and I fancy living somewhere out of the way of economic turmoil, looking for an alternative citizenship as well as normal women.
Where to go? This is hypothetical and for fun.
- Costa Rica: Great surf, nice women. Possibly sold out too much to USA?
- Brazil. Great surf, great women, rising economy due to hacking into the rainforest. Win. Speaking to Brazillians with thier passport they still get treat like crap in Western countries.
- Chile: surf isn't that great but can do business here more easily than Brazil.
- Argentina: surf is rubbish.
- Oman: Women of religious value. Too hot?
- India: Surf only in the south... Indian women are becoming as bad as western women?
- Indonesia: Great women, rising econony, beautiful place, great surf.
- Japan: Sounds a bit busy for me!
- Mexico: Great surf, Spanish is easy, rising economy... too dependant on USA and the dollar?
- South Africa: hmm, not sure
Marriage Services reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Marriage Services. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Marriage Services