Site Home Forum Home Our Goals Submit Site Contact Us Search FAQ
Escaping America Forum
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Register Here

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Nessa Freemen Subject: How would i know if my hymen have been removed???
B.T.D.T

posted on 02-01-2004 at 13:32 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
How would i know if my hymen have been removed???

I've been having oral sex but I knew i was a virgin because i never had any penetration to my virgina by finger, tampon, on otherwise. I never told guys that i was a virgin but they eventually found that out for themselves first hand. They respected my decision and we would satisfy ourselves orally. A few months ago i decided that at age 26 i didn't want to be a virgin anymore so i allow myself to be penetrated. The thing is, even though it was very difficult to get in, there wasn't any blood discharge. On my second and third encounters, it was like losing my virginity all over again. I was still very tight and it was difficult to get in. I never did it again and i don't know if this problem is as a result of my hymen till being in tact. Maybe i have one of those flexible hymens you talked about. Up to this day, i still can't finger myself, or use tampons because i find that any attempt to penetrate myself is very uncomfortable. I don't know what's wrong with me.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By B.T.D.T (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Nessa Freemen

posted on 02-27-2004 at 21:06 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

I think you should try to penatrate yourself a little bit at a time. Eventally you she be able to be comfortable with going further. Not everybody has a hymen or it is so small that it doesn't break. If it is still a problem, I think you should visit a doctor. Becuase you are really missing out.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Nessa Freemen (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
B.T.D.T

posted on 02-29-2004 at 23:24 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

i've tried penetrating myself but i never get any where with it. It's like im afraid that i may damage myself or something. i've always been afraid to penetrate myself but i eventually found the courage to let a boyfriend do it for me. And it was cool. I mean i was frantic at first, but I enjoyed it. However when it came time for me to try it on my own, i could bearly get it in. It just didn't feel the same to me and all my stupid fears came floading back.

Simply put, im a hopeless case when it comes to fingering myself and getting someone to do it for me is kind of out of the question at this point. I think im still pining over my last sexual encounter, when i discover that 'loverboy' was one of those high risk cases and i had to go get tested for HIV. Thankfully im ok, but the whole experience was horrific and i don't want to go through all that again. So im sitting tight and im being a good girl.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By B.T.D.T (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Nessa Freemen

posted on 03-03-2004 at 21:09 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

So you have had sex before with a man? Then why is it such a big problem now? That good that you got tested. You don't see that very often. So did this person that you had a bad experience with, were you willing or not?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Nessa Freemen (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.021 seconds, 11 queries

Marriage Services reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Marriage Services. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Marriage Services