Site Home Forum Home Our Goals Submit Site Contact Us Search FAQ
Escaping America Forum
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Register Here

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Chris1967 Subject: Experience with Natashaclub?
lodaut

posted on 03-03-2007 at 14:42 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Experience with Natashaclub?

Hi folks,

does anybody have experience with www.natashaclub.com or can anyone give feedback on this site.

Is this a serious site?

Thanks for any comments, lod-aut
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By lodaut (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
tactileguy

posted on 03-20-2007 at 02:31 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Natasha Club

Hi

Well I don't think they are a genuine site...... reason being, I have just joined and this morning sent smiles to around 15 ladies...... guess what, within 20 mins I had received EIGHT smiles in return!!!!!! That just doesn't happen..... by the law of averages....someone there is pressing buttons!!!! To encourage you to part with your money....
So what's your experience???

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By tactileguy (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
SouthernComfort

posted on 03-20-2007 at 10:55 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
?

What is the Natasha Club anyway? I have heard of it before and I am not really to familiar to it? Some of the women have to be real on there right?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By SouthernComfort (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
michaelvanvlimmeren

posted on 04-08-2009 at 15:46 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
www.natashaclub.com and www.online-dating-ukraine.com

About www.natashaclub.com and www.online-dating-ukraine.com

Be careful with this agency. I made a profile there and in 2 days I received almost 200 letters from very pretty girls (almost all between 18 and 25, and extremely pretty)

I contacted 8 of these girls at another website. Something like a Russian Facebook. All these girls were surprised I contacted them. They never gave permission to use their info and photos on the website of Natashaclub. 100% SPAM !

As a man you have to pay if you want to read the letters written by the girls. Natashaclub is making fake profiles and without permission of the girls they start writing to the men, who have to pay to read these letters. This agency is a big SCAM!

View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By michaelvanvlimmeren (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
michaelvanvlimmeren

posted on 04-08-2009 at 15:49 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
sorry

Sorry, I forgot to mention that you can read more about this agency at:
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By michaelvanvlimmeren (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
sunlover

posted on 04-18-2009 at 21:06 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Experience with Natashaclub

I was wondering if you can tell me the name of the russian facebook site you mention and can you interpret russian language thanks
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By sunlover (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
ragingbull

posted on 05-14-2009 at 11:56 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Natasha Club

Hello, this is my first post here. I am member of another forum with this same name. I communicated and visited a woman I met on another site. She was and still is on Natasha Club. About a month after I got back, she took her profile off the other site, but Natasha Club remained and she is still there. She says she contacted the agency and had took her profile taken off. I have no reason to not believe her. Natasha Club shows her logging in now and then even when I am on the phone with her. Most recently when she was in Moscow where I phoned her several times she could not get into the internet, but she was shown as logged in. I told Natasha Club and they blamed it on the agency. I told my gf this several times, but she says she already forgot her password, and has not put much priority in this. I have not either, but perhaps I should tell her one more time.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By ragingbull (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Jackie

posted on 07-16-2009 at 15:18 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
answer

hmmm...well, as I see everyone thinks that it is the fault of the site but it really may not be so. some agencies really may not delete womens' profiles in different reasons (but as you can imagine not all of them of course). so please, think twice before blaming women and sites.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Jackie (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
ragingbull

posted on 07-16-2009 at 17:36 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
answer - answer

Who cares whose fault it is? The fact is it happens. A reputable site would investigate and weed out such things. I did not post the above to blame anyone. It is just a warning for those who do not see it coming. If one reads and heeds my warning, then I've done my job.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By ragingbull (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
GeorgyBoy

posted on 09-26-2009 at 08:05 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Natashaclub

Stay away from Natashaclub !!!
From the six woman who wanted to see me, only one showed up. She took my money and I never heard of her since.
I have hired a private investigator and it turned out that some of them never wrote to me.
I have learned a lot about the Natashaclub (1st International) system, by the way it works it encourages scams. I don’t know why the authorities didn’t close this site already, but they should. I am writing a book on my experiences with Natashaclub and my search for a bride in the Ukraine, maybe that would help. In the mean time I wanted to warn you already.
This adventure with Natashaclub has cost me over 6000 USD and it was all wasted.
So take my advice and stay away from Natashaclub.

If you have not done already, take a look at this site:
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By GeorgyBoy (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
ragingbull

posted on 10-02-2009 at 23:43 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Natasha Club

My gf's picture is still there. Apparently, it is a lot of trouble for her to have it removed, and I have not insisted that she do it. Once in a while I see her being logged in, even when I am on the phone with her and she is not at home. One time, she was in Moscow and could not get into the internet, but Natasha Club showed her as logging in.
GeorgyBoy

posted on 10-06-2009 at 02:20 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Natashaclub

Agency’s related to Natashaclub have no interest in loosing a woman either by mariage or after leaving for any other reason. The longer they can use the pictures of the woman, the more profit they make by writing the mails by themselves. Often they increase artificial the mail frequency to increase the credits to be paid.
If you ask Natashaclub for the name of this agency, so you would be able to contact the agency directly, Natashaclub refuses this. After all they earn money on every letter, even of the scams. This is why Natashaclub is equaly responsable.

BTW their money back guarantee is a joke.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By GeorgyBoy (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Sancho

posted on 11-24-2010 at 13:58 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Natashaclub

I've just ran into that subject.
I was working for the agency that works with natashaclub and transated letters from and for real women)
I really do not care about natashaclub or so, there are lots of sites we are working with, but the thing is that those guys who say that girls are fakes are just crazy. Of course if you are 60(or even 45) and you get a message from half naked girk from ukraine, who looks like 100% model- just use your brain- why would she write you??? with her looks she can find a guy in her own place and who speaks her own language, Right??
I dont know how it works, but I guess those naked girls are profiles just to catch some attention, but there are so many ladies who are over 30, who really want to meet a nice guy approximately of her age(usually not more than15 years older than her), they learn english or other languages)) They make professional photos, but still you can see the difference between professional photo of a woman and professional photo of professional model)
So if you want to meet a real woman there, just follow one easy rule- if the girl looks like a model and her photos are some kind you could see in a magazine- ask your self, if you were this girl would you contact yourself?? It's so easy to understand who is interested in marriage and who is not.
So what i am trying to say, this site is a fake only for those who wants to have the prettiest girl and forgets to think with the proper part of the body))
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Sancho (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
GregD

posted on 11-30-2010 at 12:34 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
i dont know...

I would disagree that all women you see who look like models and have professional-looking pictures are fakes. A lot of these dating agencies take their own professional photos when a girl joins. Since a lot of the women in places like Ukraine actually DO look like models, poeple automatically assume they. This is sometimes true, but usually the girls is just gorgeous. Don't just jump to conclusions when you meet someone online who seems/looks too good to be true - they could be the woman of your dreams.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By GregD (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Dutchy

posted on 12-14-2010 at 15:51 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Stay away from NC

Hi Guys,

I am now writing through normal email channels with a lady who still has a profile on Natashaclub. She told me that she could not understand that in her outbox a lot of sent emails were posted she did not write. Also she could not see who they were sent to. I have been on russian dating sites before, luckily now i do not need to and this is always as i suspected. I have been fortunate to meet this lady, not via the same site but by coincidence. I suggest to all not to throw away money and try to find a legit site. Good luck.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Dutchy (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
GregD

posted on 12-16-2010 at 12:19 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Do Your Research

Yes but it is only dangerous if you do not do your research. If you are going to pay to use an online dating site to meet foreign women you better know about the company. You can just use the internet to research these sites, their history and more. You can look them up on the Better business bureau at www.bbb.org and if they aren't there are they have a low grade don't use them. You should also look at forums, like this one, and search for the name of the site you plan to use; see what people are saying about them, if they are a scam, and if they say they are a scam you need to find out why. A lot of guys say that thse sites are a scam only because they got screwed over by some girl, or the relationship didn't work out.

You can't say that a site is a scam just because you met a girl and she dumped you. You can't say a site is a scam because you had a bad experience with someone you me tthere, but a lot of people do this, so make sure you really do your research.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By GregD (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Theo3773

posted on 01-28-2011 at 11:31 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Natasha Club

I have spent over $2000 on the site so far and right now I am wondering if the woman I lover there is truly real. That being said, this is what I notice about the site.

1) Don't dare talk with any woman whose cost is over $9. You are nuts if you do this. The ones over $9 are usually professionals. If she is $15 and you are talking with her, dude like WAKE UP! She is not worth it and she will never meet you. She is a clear professional who is there to get money from you. One example of this is She is Shining_Marina and her price changes between $14 and $15. She will give you really romantic words and then ask that you pay to get her private info quickly without having any substantial interest in you. I have seen her in other women's videos and she is definitely working for Natasha Club. Her photos are updated often as well. Gorgeous and out for your money.

2) There are real women on the site who are looking for real love. Fortunately, I speak in Russian and I ask the women to only talk with me in Russian. Russians are kind of like Americans i.e. they only want to communicate in their own language. If a woman did not communicate with me in Russian, even after I asked her, then I knew she was a fake. However, there are plenty of women who will GLADLY talk with you only in Russian.

3) I recommend paying for flowers for her within the 1st 5 letters you exchange. This is because when they deliver the flowers to her, or she picks them up, they take a real photo of her. This helps you to know if a) she is fake and b) if she is actually beautiful. If they cannot provide you with a pic of her when she gets her gift, drop her. She is fake.

4) I decided to open up a few other dummy profiles on the site to see that happened. You know, like some people here say they get so many letters within a short period of time and that is illogical. Well, I will say this, yes my profiles did receive letters within a short period of time however.... not from the same women. Additionally, this is important, the women send letters according to the Ukraine clock, i.e. from their Monday morning to their Friday night. Their Friday morning is the largest level of letter sending and it corresponds to our Thursday night. Basically, you need to get your weekend letter to her before Thursday evening US Standard time or she may not receive it until Monday morning her time. Again, this seems to favor real women talking with you.

5) Expanding on the last point, some women will only talk with you if you are a new user. I found this on the dummy profiles. This makes sense. I had the same experience on Match.com

6) Look to see if the woman is actually responding to your letters. If not, fake. I am taking with one woman now who responds to me line by line almost. It's pretty good. Others would send me a letter as if it where a newsletter update. Drop such women.

7) If a woman is a single mother, is not only is real, she is actually looking for a relationship. Every single mother I talked to on the site was real.

8) The 15 year age limit is rather correct. The women act different according to their ages. This is to be expected and leads credibility to the site.

9) Many of the women do not have Internet at home. For example, the woman I am crazy about now sends me emails at about 4 am Mon - Fri since that is her lunch hour and she goes to the agency to communicate with me. This is normal behavior.

10) All of your emails to her are screened!!!! They read them all. This is why there is a delay in sending letters to her. I have written a letter to her, said "facebook" waited 1 hour and then I can see that the letter was modified. For me, this means the site is controlling her access to me. Why would this occur if it were a scam??? The scammer would know I what I was trying to do and changing, or editing, my emails to her would be irrelevant. I will continue this in my next post
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Theo3773 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Theo3773

posted on 01-28-2011 at 12:11 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Natasha Club

Okay Problems.......

1) I met one woman, fell in love with her and got her personal info. She had no mail, only a phone number. I was like, WTF? I called her and she hung up. I had no idea if it were the calling card or her. And she always send me emails in English. Again strange. I finally found her profile on Facebook and when I did, she was like, who are you???? And then her profile disappeared within 2 hours on Natasha Club. I went bonkers. Really went after NC. After 2 days, I got a video from her saying that she had no profile on Facebook and that the profile I saw there was a scam. Okay.... well first, the video I saw was real. That was really her because shoot, I knew how she looked. The big thing was that one her Facebook profile, there was a pic of her clearly kissing another guy. So.... maybe she had a boyfriend and did not want me to know about it or felt heat from it. Either way, it makes not sense that she would say that her FB profile was fake.

2) I met another woman, who insists that her FB page is a fake too. However, she is a single mother. What person in his right mind hacks a FB profile of a 23 year old single mother? I mean come on! I then discovered her profile on and it had the mother load of pics on there. On NC, FB and she had the same 8 photos plus all the other pics from her photo session plus other pics of her with her son. This is a grey area. Hard to say what is happening.

3) Out of the 6 personal contact infos I have received, 3 dropped me once I got their info and I dropped 2. I have only been continuously been talking with one woman and I am not interested in her. So.... gray......

4) I do know one woman who will only log on NC if I send her a letter. It's really easy to verify. Hey can't argue with that one.

5) Finding a woman's real contact info is kind of easy. Took me forever to figure it out however, I have done it. What you need to do is this. First, go to Google translate and translate her name there. Then, if you read Russian... .lol, go to and to a Russian search of her name. After that, put in her sex and date of birth. I have found that I can discover about 25% of the woman's profiles that way. Once you find her last name, since it is on, then do full name search on Facebook. From there, start to communicate with her. I am doing this now and I hope that she won't disappear on me since not only am I tried of women disappearing on NC, but I don't want to pay so much money either. However.... NC is good for the flower photo session. It is worth it. If you really want to make sure it is her, send her a few flowers. If her clothing has not changed, it's time to leave. You can communicate outside of NC. However......

6) I have discovered that many of the women there are hesitant to talk with anyone outside of NC. They are very worried about stalkers. I mean really.... how could we stalk a woman in Ukraine???? But they are worried. Given a Russian woman's personality, this is not unwarranted. Ask a woman if she is willing to talk with you outside of NC before you get her personal info. If she says yes and she does communicate with you, then she is a keeper. If she says otherwise, drop her.

7) Lastly, at least for today, there are real women on the site. Your goal is to find who is real and who is fake and then who is actually real AND likes you. I highly recommend speaking in Russian to them or hiring an independent service to translate your letters outside of NC since it is within Russian that you can discover who is real or not. Yes, this seems difficult however, I have found that those women who actually speak in English and are real are the most predators on the site. Like, they are not stupid. They know they are gorgeous and they can get any man they want. If you are competing with Pierre with a Chateau in France, sorry dude, you lose. I suggest to be realistic and try to find someone who is real. A real Russian woman will be happy with you as long as you are decent.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Theo3773 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Theo3773

posted on 01-28-2011 at 12:17 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Natasha Club

Oh yeah, I want to add that NO woman ever asked me for money period. ZERO. If someone asked you for money, something is wrong. Most of the women with whom I talked wanted me to go to Ukraine and meet them for real. I have yet to Skype anyone from the site. This is an issue. However, given that they don't know what Skype is, nor have access to their own computer, it is to be expected that she can't do it. I was dating a woman from Tomsk from a different site and she had no idea what Skype was. I sent her $100 for a video cam and when she appeared, she was sitting there next to her mom and we talked in Russian for about 1 hour. I mean... can't get more authentic than that. When I was dating women from the Philippines, they had no problem with asking for money and scamming me. So far, I have not had one problem with this on NC and I have talked to well over 200 women on the site. I think that Gregory is very good in destroying anyone asking for money. Another thing I have discovered is that if you talk about sex too much with the women, they drop you. A lot of women told me that they do this to men all the time because they are too sexual and asking for BJs.
Chaquan

posted on 04-28-2011 at 22:16 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
field

In my contact with other sites, these girls 8. A bit like a Russian registered. All of these girls were surprised, and I contact them. They never give up to allow use of its web site Natashaclub information and photos...
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By Chaquan (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
grossermann

posted on 05-17-2011 at 11:17 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
I tried Theos way

Thanks Theo - but I found just 1 Girl from more than 60 this way
There is no easy way to get in contact...
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By grossermann (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Theo3773

posted on 06-19-2011 at 12:45 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Update

Yo all,

I am giving some updates to my approach. I wrote a really long entry about 2 weeks ago however, it got eaten by the forum demi-god! LOL.

Okay so...... here it goes.

1) Before I said any woman over $15 is most likely a scammer. This needs to change. Instead, Natasha Club just knows they can get a lot of money for her and they are charging as they please. Why do I say this? I am on dream-marriage.com, russianlovematch.com and I have seen the same women there where the cost per letter is $2 to maybe $6? I have membership on dream-marriage.com so my first 50 respond letters, as well as my first 100 intro letters per month, are priced in one package at $99 monthly. That is a steal! I have seen women who were $16 on NC and they are $2 on Dream-Marriage. Can't beat that. So..... this is my new methodology.

A) Find your woman on Natashaclub. Okay, she is gorgeous and a babe.

B) Try to see if she is also on another dating site, any dating site except for Anastansiadate.com which is SCAMMER central. If you find her on Anastansiadate, DROP her hard-core and run away!

C) Compare prices.

D) Translate her name using translate.google.com if you can't speak in Russian.

E) Try to find her on vkontakte.ru Almost always her first name is correct on these dating sites. All you need is her name, birthday, and city. Mind you that you might have to play with vkontakte.ru a little. Some women only have their age listed and not their dates of birth, some only have their city and some have their nickname only. If you need any help in this, email me at theodore.stout@mac.com and I will glad look for you. You need to verify that she has no boyfriend on this site. It is amazing just how easily the women put up pics of their boyfriends. You can see when she had a lover or even if she still has a lover. When you are there, look at her male friend profiles and see if there are any photos of her with them. This is how I have found photos of married women as well as women in relationships. This is NORMAL. How many of us look at Facebook to see if a woman has a relationship? Oh yeah, some of these women will have profiles there as well. Also look at her pics to see if she has posted her flower pics here. Many women will post pics of them receiving roses from men onto their vkontakte.ru profiles. If you see her with a lot of flowers, think about dropping her because she might be in it to get flowers and not a man.

F) Once you get her last name, look for her again at This second place is a gold mine.

G) Once you start talking with her a little on the dating site, send her a letter to either vkontakte.ru or http://www.odnoklassniki.ru. If she responds OUTSIDE of the dating site and talks about the content of your letter, she is REAL. She may say that she wants to only talk on the dating site. Reluctantly, I have come to accept this as the percentage of women who said this to me was very high. Of course you are not done however ;-)

H) Get her booty on cam. This is vital. You need at least 3 mins to see how she acts. For example, look at her eyes. She is looking at multiple chat windows? If yes, consider dropping her. It depends. She has a lot of traffic and do you think she is going to give you quality time? Do you think she is ready for you? If you have any doubt at all, even a little, drop her. There are so many women online you can easily get another woman. Try to Skype her. If she has a computer at home and does not do Skype, drop her. Either she is lying or totally stupid. Well.... if she is a real looker you might not be able to drop her so use a lot of caution as she is probably jus trying to hook you into a site where you have to pay money.

I) Monitor her logins for about 1 week. Don't talk with her except a few letters. See if she is excessively online. For example, if she is online 50 hours a week, drop her or highly consider dropping her. That is crazy. Most honest women I know who are on the dating sites are on there maybe 10 hours a week tops. They are working and are busy, don't have time to spend all day long. However.... I know a pair of sisters who are online maybe 50 hours per week and they are competing with each other for guys. I don't know if they are getting money, in fact, I would normally think they are however, the energy they have in attracting guys and keeping them, i.e. not for you sister, is rather amazing.

J) Do NOT talk about sex until you know her about 1 month. They don't like sex talk and they want a man to know their inner world. So take the time out to know her. During this time, send her flowers at least once because hey, she IS giving you quality time, even she is talking to other men. At this point, you shouldn't care because you should also be talking with other women. Now.... after about 1 month, slowly start talking about sex. Most women who have passed my tests, A - H, are definitely entertaining the idea of sex with me. If they refuse to talk about sex, drop her. She is not there for love or marriage. I am sure some of you would disagree and that there are some women who are just really old fashioned. OF course I don't mean to say that you should shag her on your first meeting or do video sex sessions with her. I am saying that most women at this point are more than happy to talk about sex as long as you are not vulgar. If they don't talk about it at all, drop her. Something is wrong and I bet she has a boyfriend and she feels guilty about talking sex with you. Most single women who talk with me for a week are more than happy to talk about their inner world and hope that I won't only have sex with them everyday. How many times have they said, "There is morning and night also."

K) Limit your chats with her unless chat is on Skype or Vkontakte. Write her letters and see how she responds. She is kind of is not answering your letters, drop her cold. She is not a keeper and she cannot talk. If you marry her, she will be looking at you with empty eyes and unable to figure out how to deal with life in your country. Such a woman will wake up one day, understand what she wants, and it won't be you. So make sure she answers your letters. And then..... chat. You can chat a while.... be sure you have money for it.

L) To be fair, you need to make a commitment to go to Ukraine and meet someone. IF you talk and you refuse to go meet anyone, you are the scammer in her eyes and rightly so. I have been there 2 times in 1 year and I am going there again now.

M) When you go there, make sure you have at least 10 women lined up and then be stealthy is meeting them all. Come on, you guys can do this one!!!!

N) In her country, only take her to a cafe for your dates and walks along a river. If she has any problems with this, and she wants a rich restaurant or something like that, run away from her. The women I met, they were so surprised that I flew over to meet them that they did not care about food. They just sat in the cafe looking at me like, wow he is here.... wow.

Some last points:

1) The women should be making active attempts to talk with you according to your schedule within 1 month. If not, she gots game and you should drop her unless you are so totally mesmerized with her that you will do anything to win her. If so, stop reading this and fly over there and take her out of the agency like Richard Gere. You da man!

2) Make sure she is talking about children. IF not, something is very wrong. All women with whom I talked were very into children and child birth. I have told more than 1 that I intended to not use any protection after marriage and to my surprise, it made me more popular with more than one woman. She was like, do me, knock me up, fire away baby! If she is not into having kids or has a reluctance at all about you not using protection, I say drop her. Others might disagree however, in my view, she might just be wanting to pay the cheapest price for a visa

3) If she writes you a very over the top romantic letter, it means she is into you. I thought I was getting scammed before however, this is not the case. I have just gotten too many letters from women saying how much they wanted me with full force love letters which were way way over the top so.... that is just how they are.

4) If you do go over there and she has passed everything and you happen to be close to shagging her, i.e you both know it's gonna happen, be ready for one wild night.

5) If she talks anything about money, flee.

6) The women do talk with one another and sometimes they are playing games with you. Try to figure it out and drop them.

7) Natashaclub will never refund your money. I found that one woman was married on that site and they were like, that is your problem. Amazingly, she was off the site in about 3 days. Same for Russianlovematch. I found both wife's pics on vkontakte and got them booted quickly.

8) I have now met single mother scammers!!! However, they are rare I do admit.

9) I have met more than one woman who is a model and is registered at a modeling agency. Be careful.... some are real and very very real, i.e. I can't find a man and I want to marry and have your kid kind of real. Others are predators. My recommendation is this: Look at Vkontakte. If she has pics of her in Western Countries, consider dropping her and going to an easier woman. Most likely, she has access to a lot of men. If not, and her pics are local and of her and her girlfriends, she probably normal and wants a man and that is all.

10) If she has no passport, she might not be serious about international marriage.....

11) Do buy her flowers in order to show her that you are serious. But then.... see how she reacts. If she starts thinking she deserves them, drop. If she is like... "wow wow... don't spend so much money on me just talk with me instead..." she might be a keeper... she might not want her boyfriend to see flowers either.... lol. Yes this has happened to me.

12) Flowers at Dream -Marriage are super cheap. You can send her 3 roses for $40. Considering the other sites, this is almost free.

13) If she is a single mother, make sure she has full custody of her child and ask her if her ex is willing to sign a document saying that it is okay to take his kid our of Ukraine. Most Western countries require this for the kid visa. IF she is not thinking about visa for her kid, she might not be thinking correctly.

14) When I see a woman who really wants to chat with me, I just put her in favorites and do do this extensive search I describe here. It takes me about an hour do perform. LOL. No impulsive thought for me anymore. I have saved so much money now.

15 ) Some women are only on Natashaclub. This is true and I used to only be there also. Make sure you look her up. I mean.... if you dated a woman in your country and she was not on Facebook, what you think?

16) I have been told by more than 1 woman that a 30 year age difference is acceptable.

17) If a woman is on multiple sites, (Excluding Anastanciadate) and she admits this to you, it probably means she is super looking for a husband. Like NOW!. Talk with her. She is good.

I think that is enough for now. I highly recommend dream-marriage for a dating site. They are very good, the women are amazing, and the pricing is reasonable. There are scammers there however, not on the levels I see on other sites.
anyuta34o

posted on 06-28-2011 at 23:41 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
the 11 mesot

the 11 mesothelieum can be toronto asian escort either benign (noncancerous) or malignant (cancerous). Most mesothelial tumors are malignant. However this disease is not very responsive to therapy.Between a person's first exposure to asbestos and the onset of this disease can be anywhere from 15- 60 years. By the time symptoms first appear and the cancer is diagnosed, the disease is often in its advanced stage. The average survival time is one to two years.Hotline:647-990-5555
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By anyuta34o (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Theo3773

posted on 10-11-2011 at 17:37 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Update

I have totally dropped Natasha Club now and I recommend everyone else drop them also.

I am going to totally start writing about women who are total scammers.

And.... I am going to Odessa in 3 months for a time period of 8 months. During this time, I will pay a woman $500 a month to go into the agency. I want her to report back to me and say what is up. Anyone have any cool ideas for me?
Theo3773

posted on 10-11-2011 at 17:37 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Update

I have totally dropped Natasha Club now and I recommend everyone else drop them also.

I am going to totally start writing about women who are total scammers.

And.... I am going to Odessa in 3 months for a time period of 8 months. During this time, I will pay a woman $500 a month to go into the agency. I want her to report back to me and say what is up. Anyone have any cool ideas for me?
Copperhead723

posted on 10-28-2014 at 11:56 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Wouldn't it be?

Wouldn't it be easier or safer to just go to Ukraine and just meet someone? I've kept my eye on Ukraine and Russian bride sites for a very long time now and it just seems, I don't know, it's more than the money but mainly that. Just don't want to spend hard earned money on someone that might be scamming me plus putting me on guard.

Seen this show that aired in the US and Natali's company was on there (TLC US) and it seemed legit. Was pretty shocked the young man pulled what he did and was...idk like he wished he'd rather be on some sex tour or something. Personally I don't even know that's girls name but seeing what I seen she would perfect for • of the people in the world. Just last week I had looked at that site then the show aired.

One of the videos she says she has put together over 300 marriages. Seems like that would be a very low number for what they do. Especially if there's all these single good looking ladies looking to move and be married.

Guess I'm still on the fence. Of course with the camera on it was a profiled pick. Se picked him and said "okay these people want to do this what do you think" then they actually hooked him up with real deal honest to God prospects.

IDK. I'm going to be jumpig in the pond here before long. Call my thoughts "getting my ducks in a row", hopefully. So what do you all think about my feelings and observation?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Copperhead723 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
JamesA

posted on 03-28-2016 at 00:45 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
AnastasiaDate

What about AnastasiaDate? I want to know how good is it. Need reviews
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By JamesA (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Chris1967

posted on 09-03-2018 at 02:33 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Natashaclub

I am another fool who paid them((
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Chris1967 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.063 seconds, 35 queries

Marriage Services reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Marriage Services. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Marriage Services