Site Home Forum Home Our Goals Submit Site Contact Us Search FAQ
Escaping America Forum
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Register Here

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: friend4354 Subject: Tired of being a virgin
Nick2008

posted on 03-24-2008 at 10:26 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Tired of being a virgin

I know im not getting any younger and i just need to try it. I've become so bored with finding things to do on my own because i have tried almost everything. Even half of my friends don't know im a virgin, i need some advice cause it's driving me nuts here.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Nick2008 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
phoenixbird

posted on 03-26-2008 at 22:07 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
re

Nick, I don't have any advice to you because I'm in the same boat. I can only say that you can try meeting people you have things in common with, maybe the rest will follow??
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By phoenixbird (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Nick2008

posted on 03-31-2008 at 12:49 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
re

Maybe so although i tried going out to bars and stuff, i just don't have the confidence to walk up to a stranger and hope for the best. The hardest thing about it to be honest is i really dont know where to start
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Nick2008 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
phoenixbird

posted on 03-31-2008 at 19:46 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
re

Personally, I think bars are the worst place for people like us to meet people. It's basically a forum for a hook-up, which is probably more complicated/difficult for us. If you are in school, how about joining a club? If you work, how about a company sponsored event, or a discussion club at a library? Or you could try match.com, eharmony, etc. Also, just try making friends rather than looking for a girlfriend. Most people meet someone through friends.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By phoenixbird (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Josina

posted on 02-18-2011 at 14:47 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hi

Just wondering if you were still in the same boat?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Josina (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Josina

posted on 02-18-2011 at 14:48 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hi

Just wondering if you were still in the same boat?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Josina (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
friend4354

posted on 02-21-2011 at 17:01 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Boat

I'm still in that boat but it appears we have a different value set. Could that be?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By friend4354 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 2.255 seconds, 14 queries

Marriage Services reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Marriage Services. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Marriage Services