Site Home Forum Home Our Goals Submit Site Contact Us Search FAQ
Escaping America Forum
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Register Here

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: sperm82 Subject: A virgin? Hmm, ok if you say so...
B.T.D.T

posted on 03-02-2004 at 05:11 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
A virgin? Hmm, ok if you say so...

A lot of people are obsessed with holding out, because they want that moment to be perfect, with no regrets. So while they wait, they engage in every sexual act you could think of without making the ultimate sacrifice. They know the intimacy of releasing sexual tension with a partner and reaching unimaginable heights. So who are they?

Well, they’re the type that isn’t too sure if they really want to give it up or not, so they play around and satisfy themselves, while prohibiting any form of penetration that might jeopardize their ‘virtuous’ status. Let’s face it, the first time you lay butt naked with your partner, and spent hours upon hours stimulating each other in ways you, until then, only dreamt about, your virtuosity when straight out the window. But still, you smile after the deed is all done, in the knowledge that you are experiencing the best of both worlds.

I am one of these people and I always tell it like I see it. For years I’ve been contented in calling myself a virgin but am I really, and if so, by whose definition? Think about it, my hymen was intact but the fact of the matter is, I was indeed having sexual intercourse. So lets get down to the meat of the matter shall we? You say you’re a virgin, yet your ass hole is the size of an Oreo. Not exactly the tell tale signs of a ‘true virgin’ is it? Now that the word ‘virgin’ is subject to interpretation, what are we really? Can anyone relate?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By B.T.D.T (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
sperm82

posted on 11-23-2004 at 06:19 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
You Are right

When im 11 or 12 years old i did have sex with a girl age 16 or 17 and she is a virgin because her hymen still intake and got blood stream out when i insert my cock in..so i thought she was really a virgin..but finally i found out the day before she gave a blowjob to my cousin..so the Question is..is this Virgin??

another case is..when i have sex with her she did got blood or hymen...but as far as i know...most girl still got a little bit of hymen left even the 3rd or 4th time they have sex...so?? what do u say?? :P
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By sperm82 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.008 seconds, 9 queries

Marriage Services reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Marriage Services. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Marriage Services