Site Home Forum Home Our Goals Submit Site Contact Us Search FAQ
Escaping America Forum
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Register Here

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Jackie Subject: Help with russian stripper :)
iceman29

posted on 06-25-2009 at 07:08 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Help with russian stripper :)

Hi , so this is my story, i met a russian girl in a strip club we got chatting and spoke about stuff for about 20mins she then ask'd for my number and i gave it to her thinking nothing of it, the following evening she calls me asking me to go out for drinks with her so i do we spent a few hours together and i then took her back to her place and left.

She kept contacting me over the next few weeks and we met everyday or second day for lunch and coffee she seem'd really genuine and nice. i always offer'd to pay the bill being the nice guy i am :). she told me that she was going back to russia to visit family and the she will come back in december. she left here a couple of weeks back and for the month or so we spent together she seem'd really nice. things in the bedroom went well too not that that matters but i thought it may be a indication if she was into me of not :):):).

She was back in russia for a week we contacted each other via sms and phone calls. she sent me emails pictures of her and her mother and sister and brother. then she sms'd me one day saying there had been a problem with the money she had transfer'd back to russia and she needed 500$ to get through the month till her money situation was sorted. so i send 500$ via money gram and she collected it saying thank you so so much. we still sms and phone each other but i just dont want to get scam'd out of more money if she is a scamer. i mean i dont wanna accuse her cause she really was nice to me and seem'd really genuine and we spent good fun times together and she always seemd to enjoy my company.

What do you guys think? she wants me to go visit in september and she says she coming back in december or jan. i've got her home and cell number and email too. i just dont wanna fall into a trap like so many of the russian scam's i hear of.

Thanks any suggestions????????????

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By iceman29 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
ken

posted on 07-16-2009 at 00:54 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Dont do it

Never send money, if she worked as a stripper, she was making like $500 per day, so why would she need your money. It does not matter if you have her number or not. If you plan on going to Russia in September better meet some good girls than a stripper. Stippers have the attitude that men are all suckers.

Mabey it will work, but ods are not good.

By the way, AFA has tour in October, so if you can go in October you can also go withthe group. then you meet hundreds of women.
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By ken (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Jackie

posted on 07-17-2009 at 14:41 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
stereotypes

'If you plan on going to Russia in September better meet some good girls than a stripper. Stippers have the attitude that men are all suckers.'

a lot of women have the attitude that men are suckers. a lot of strippers do not think so. just a stereotype. Of course attitudes can be based on work but if a woman is smart enough then she understands that all the people are not the same.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Jackie (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.011 seconds, 10 queries

Marriage Services reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Marriage Services. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Marriage Services