Site Home Forum Home Our Goals Submit Site Contact Us Search FAQ
Escaping America Forum
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Register Here

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: bacalhau Subject: Just one question
davidian

posted on 09-19-2009 at 04:57 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Just one question

Many times I write to some ladies they respond with the same: asking for my email address
Why would they do that? Could this be a scam? (:)
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By davidian (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
ken

posted on 09-19-2009 at 21:18 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Address collectors - SPAMMERS

Many many sites like friend finder and craigslist are about 90% fake profiles.
Marketing companies, many who work for dating services use paid and free sites to gather email address for sending out SPAM.
Always ask questions in your letters, if they ask for email with out answering a question then is a fake profile.
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By ken (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
greglands

posted on 09-26-2009 at 17:21 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
scam sites

Davidian,

Every site scams men.

Go over there on your own, don't write letters, waste of money.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By greglands (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
ragingbull

posted on 09-26-2009 at 22:01 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Separate the Woman from the Agency, if possible

Ask for a phone number or e-mail address. If they don't give it, move on. Then, you will have another way of communicating. Use the website if you must for translation. You can shop for other translators, though. Then, as the previous poster says, go there. Don't spend a lot of time writing. That can cost, and you can get scammed.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By ragingbull (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
ken

posted on 09-28-2009 at 11:28 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Trying to save a couple of bucks is a receipt for deserter.

Reply to Greglands,

'Go over there on your own, don't write letters, waste of money.'

I see post after post of guys saying go on your own. Strange almost all the guys who say this are not married. The guys from the tours are married. Trying to save a couple of bucks is a receipt for deserter. Saturday Night Live (SNL) did a very nice skit showing why not to try ad save a buck. See first video below.

One guy posted I have been there 14 times, and I would never use a tour company. Our average client gets married after one tour! How much does 14 trips cost compared to meet the same amount of women on one tour, see second & third video, Penny wide dollar foolish.

Greglands from Australia, will try and save $10 and pick the girl on the left.

View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By ken (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
ragingbull

posted on 10-02-2009 at 23:34 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Agencies are also scammers

Be careful. Not just the women are scammers, so are the agencies.

I had to send money to my girl before my first visit. Her phone was not working. Why if I landed in Kiev and I could not get a hold of her? I sent her some more money later on for the train trip from Kerch to Kiev and for one day accomodations.

She told me after a week that I was there that the agency, Edem Club took 10% of the money I sent her. The second time, an agency rep actually went with her to the bank to ensure they got the "proper" percentage. Apparently, they feel they were entitled to the percentage because I arranged the money transfer through the translators through the website (Army of Brides).

Complaining to AOB did not work. They wanted proof. I doubt if anything was done. There is no possible explanation for me to make up such a story.

Edem Club also insisted on their apartment in the middle of Kiev for $120 USD per day. While asking my gf, again through the translator, to look for accomodations, the correspondence suddenly got heated. I doubt if she was involved at all in the exchange that happened. I had been looking on the internet and I was sure it could be done for less than $100 per day. In the end, my gf ended up with the agency's apartment for $100 per day. It was a little more expensive than what I wanted, but it was acceptable.

The agency can get away with this because when I talked to the agency representative on the phone while I was in Kiev, she described herself as my gf's best fried. That was not the case.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By ragingbull (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
marky

posted on 11-22-2009 at 19:34 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
I agree with ragingbull

Yes, I agree that women scam men with the help of the agency.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By marky (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
fanky

posted on 08-03-2011 at 00:24 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
qwe

I assume my NV is re-syncing
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By fanky (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
kabom

posted on 08-10-2011 at 21:20 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
ASC

on a side note does this mean I can record my singers and give them a copy for their own personal use if I make no profit from it.

Not trying to be awkward (though I realise i am) just struggling to get a clear idea what is and what isn't allowed.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By kabom (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
cornhuskers1970

posted on 06-25-2020 at 22:50 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Never Never give out your email address

Stupid stupid stupid. If you don't know the woman and she wants your email, tell her to f**ck off. Its a marketting thing. She or whoever she works for will sell your address. They are FARMING email addresses. Trust me. She's not wanting to meet you. Don't be a f**cking retard.

Men are always letting down their guard to a pretty face. One trick to use to control yourself, just picture her naked with a great big giant schlong hanging between her legs. Now, when she asks you for something and smiles so sweet, that big old dong will shake you out of that spell and bring you back to earth. Works on any occassion when women use their sex appeal and sweet smiles.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By cornhuskers1970 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
bacalhau

posted on 07-31-2020 at 13:18 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Don't give email?

I don't give email address either, but if you do then open separate account and use that.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By bacalhau (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 1.889 seconds, 18 queries

Marriage Services reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Marriage Services. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Marriage Services