Site Home Forum Home Our Goals Submit Site Contact Us Search FAQ
Escaping America Forum
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Register Here

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: montrealmatt Subject: Female Virgin
stephanie_muirs

posted on 01-24-2010 at 09:34 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Female Virgin

I am an adult female virgin in my early 30's.

For various reasons at different times in my life I have abstained from sex. It now has become an emotional block to me when I am dating, and is undermining my confidence.

I am seeking an adult virgin male, to share this experience with.

Is there anyone out there?

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By stephanie_muirs (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Parthena

posted on 01-25-2010 at 09:34 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Hi!

Good on you for holding onto it that long. I totally get you about the confidence thing. You're right, it might not be as bad around virgin men; there are plenty around including on this board. I wish you luck!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Parthena (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
friend4354

posted on 05-14-2010 at 16:00 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Questions

Hi Stephanie.

What are some of the various reasons? One of them does not seem to be marriage because you did not seem to put conditions on the person you want to "share this experience with".

Are you from Germany? I ask because your name sounds German.

Parthena.

Yassas. Mu aresi ellada poli. Pao ellada afto epomeno kalokairi. Aderfi mu ine eki. i dieuthinsi ilektronikou taxidromeiou mou einai to onoma mou kai xotmeil. Den milo elinika kala. Kalitera anglika. Yassas!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By friend4354 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
gaiaman

posted on 11-07-2010 at 02:22 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
i thinnk i can help you

Hey Stephanie

I'm an 18 year old virgin. if you're from the LA area, then i think we can help each other out.

John
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By gaiaman (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
jaybeeuk

posted on 01-31-2011 at 07:24 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hey

Are you still seeking someone?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By jaybeeuk (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
montrealmatt

posted on 02-11-2011 at 15:23 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

I feel the exact same way you do. I think we might be a good fit for each other. Problem is, I'm much younger: 23
But If that doesn't bother you, we should talk!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By montrealmatt (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.014 seconds, 13 queries

Marriage Services reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Marriage Services. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Marriage Services