Site Home Forum Home Our Goals Submit Site Contact Us Search FAQ
Escaping America Forum
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Register Here

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: friend4354 Subject: losing my virginity on my 20th birthday...help :)
lucylocket05

posted on 02-01-2010 at 19:38 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
losing my virginity on my 20th birthday...help :)

so in a couple of days i will be 20, and on my 20th birthday my bf is taking me away and we have discussed us sleeping together then.
I am aware of the big step, but am also aware of how ready i am with him to proceed with this. He is also aware of my virginity.
But i am curious mostly of the pain and blood, eg quantities of both. I know that my best bets are to be relaxed and just enjoy it, but as i have never done anything sexual before i am just wondering if there is any advice that anyone can give me just so that i am more clued up and aware of it all.
I am very excited of this experience and just want to know as much as i can about it to potentially make it more enjoyable, but again would also like to know about the pain and blood factor.
Thankyou :)
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By lucylocket05 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
friend4354

posted on 05-13-2010 at 09:29 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Status

What happened?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By friend4354 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 2.108 seconds, 9 queries

Marriage Services reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Marriage Services. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Marriage Services