Site Home Forum Home Our Goals Submit Site Contact Us Search FAQ
Escaping America Forum
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Register Here

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: friend4354 Subject: I want to loose my virginity
VirginGirl2010

posted on 07-26-2010 at 14:55 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
I want to loose my virginity

Hello to all the woderful men out there!

I'm here to fulfil the greatest desire for you as a man: ONE NIGHT WITH A VIRGIN! Yes, that's right: I'm a young lady with brown light shoulder length hair, 1.75 m 65 kg and green eyes.

I've decided to auction my virginity and offer a night no man will forget to my highest bidder. So, I'm interested in finding a gentle, kind man who is willing to spend one night with me and treat me like a proncess. He has to be, first of all, gentle and patient with me. I'm willing to subject myself to any medical examination to any doctor, so you can convince yourself this is not a hoax. I can provide you with explicit photos of my body before our meeting.

I have, however, two non-negociable requests: You have to be willing to travel to me (to Germany) and we will be using a condom.

I am not here for dates or chats, I am only interested in hearing from and talking to men that are interested in my virginity.

Please let me know your offer. Let's make this a sweet memory we will hold in our hearts all our lives.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By VirginGirl2010 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Sephiroth

posted on 12-27-2010 at 17:39 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Nice

I accept your offer
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Sephiroth (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
friend4354

posted on 02-08-2011 at 07:34 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
You're an idiot.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By friend4354 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 1.014 seconds, 10 queries

Marriage Services reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Marriage Services. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Marriage Services