Site Home Forum Home Our Goals Submit Site Contact Us Search FAQ
Escaping America Forum
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Register Here

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: maestroanth Subject: This chick I tried to date (vent rant)
maestroanth

posted on 12-08-2010 at 01:49 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
This chick I tried to date (vent rant)

It was kinda funny; she's already been with 10 or so guys she told me and she's only 19! And yet she professes that she actually cared for each of them and really 'respects' her body. Then complains how they are all jerks........wow, sleeping with jerks, that really shows how much you 'respect' your body. Then she gets nervous about sleeping/starting a relationship with me because she actually 'respected' me. I wasn't going to stick around just to be one of those 'nice guys finish last types'. I've only been with one (and we were together for 5 years), but I'm actually a someone that usually intertwines relationship with sex.

Lol, women killed chivalry.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By maestroanth (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
friend4354

posted on 12-08-2010 at 15:43 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Chivalry

I think you might be on to something with your comment, "women killed chivalry".

The corally to women easily giving access to their bodies is that men don't have to work hard to get them. Men can act with unrefined manners and still get sex. Putting it differently, if a woman makes it difficult to "access" her body, you will have to work hard to get it: treat her nicely, bring her a gift, show her respect, show signs of exclusivity, etc. That takes a bit of work, something that women don't require so much these days.

Were women to require more work to achieve sex with them, they would get more chivalry in return. To the contrary, we get something less meaningful, common, and dare I say, eventually, even boring.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By friend4354 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
maestroanth

posted on 12-09-2010 at 01:20 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Chauvinsim over Chivalry!

lkhg
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By maestroanth (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.019 seconds, 10 queries

Marriage Services reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Marriage Services. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Marriage Services