Site Home Forum Home Our Goals Submit Site Contact Us Search FAQ
Escaping America Forum
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Register Here

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: RedSox4ever Subject: Question about fiancee visa
NicolasM

posted on 09-28-2012 at 09:52 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Question about fiancee visa

If I am seriously getting to know a woman who lives in Ukraine and I am planning to travel to meet her and very possibly ask her to marry me, how early can I begin the fiancee visa process? I know the process can take a long time depending on your situation, and I was hoping to get the process started as early as possible so we can be together. I feel very in love with this woman and know I want to spend my life with her so I really would just like to get it started asap. Any input would be helpful.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By NicolasM (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
RedSox4ever

posted on 10-04-2012 at 13:05 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
I had a similar questions

This is very close to the questions I was going to present to you guys - I have not met anybody yet but if I do I want to do things right. I know myself and i will want to rush things but I want to do it right.

All / any advice will be helpful thank you
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By RedSox4ever (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
galaaua

posted on 12-10-2012 at 13:52 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
visa

HI,
To apply for a Fiance Visa, you need to be prepared to spend some $$. There is a $340 application fee that you have to submit along with your I129F petition and some other forms, as well as a relationship evidence.
Once she gets approved, there is an another fee for the interview and medical exam. You can send me a message if you would like to know more info.
Be prepared to wait and have a lot of patience, if you petition is getting reviewed in VT, it would take almost 6-8 months to get approved and if you are on the west coast, it would take apprx. 4 months to get approved, then she would need to schedule an interview and if everything is ok, welcome to USA! Good luck, if you do everything right, she will be here around this time next year!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By galaaua (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
RedSox4ever

posted on 12-28-2012 at 10:22 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
THhank you for your help

Thank you so much for that information, this fiance visa process is a little more intense than I thought it would be. IT's worth it thoug. Any money and time is worth it to me.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By RedSox4ever (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.021 seconds, 11 queries

Marriage Services reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Marriage Services. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Marriage Services