Site Home Forum Home Our Goals Submit Site Contact Us Search FAQ
Escaping America Forum
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Register Here

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: longhornleghorne Subject: why does my wife bitch about everything?
JamesScott

posted on 08-04-2014 at 09:12 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
why does my wife bitch about everything?

My wife bitches about everything.
What I bring home for dinner
What I get at the store
What I do with the kids
I work to Much
My fiends are bad
My co workers are evil
I don't talk to her.
I don't Listen to her
Than after all that bitching, then she bitches that I don't give her attention? I feel like saying because you are a raggin bitch.

How do I stop my wife from bitching all the time?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By JamesScott (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Aleesha

posted on 04-20-2020 at 21:45 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Maybe You Cant Stop Her

When I read your post, I feel the pain in it. Your wife sounds like a pained person, and you probably didn't cause it because it sounds like old pain, like maybe your wife is expressing pain from long ago that she hasn't let go of.

My mother taught that each of us is responsible for our own happiness. I don't think you can be responsible for all her pain. I would recommend that you only work on what you can effect in your own life. In this way she may decide to join your happiness and stop her own pain. I'm not a therapist, so could be that I'm wrong. Peace to you, though.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Aleesha (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
cornhuskers1970

posted on 07-18-2020 at 11:07 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Unhappy women bitch a lot

My ex wife bitched all the way to divorce court. There, she bitched at her attorney, my attorney, me, and then the magistrate. She bitched coming up the steps, and then going back down the steps to her car where she bitched out an old lady parked beside her.

My ex was an unhappy person, not because she had a reason but because she WANTED to be unhappy.

Divorce did not make any difference for her. For two years afterward she continued to call me at home to bitch about her life, house, friends, you name it. I put up with it. That was the real problem, me, I allowed it to happen. Until the day that I told her not to call anymore. She tried, but I didn't answer. And only after a month of this did she stop.

My opinion is based on the fact that we captain our own ships. If others insist that we fix their lives for them, we have the inner authority to turn our ship around and sail some other direction.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By cornhuskers1970 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
longhornleghorne

posted on 10-13-2020 at 10:26 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Bitchin Women

Knew an older gentleman married to a Japanese woman. Nice old guy. I borrowed his lawnmower sometimes, shared a beer now and then. His wife would bring out the glasses to the garage, smile pleasantly, bowing as she left back inside the house. What a lucky guy. Maybe I should get a Japanese woman. They seem so polite, so nice, do anything to make their men happy.

I was awakened one night, flashing lights and noise from outside. A growing clutter of police cars and emergency service vehicles were gathering outside the old, happy fellow's house.

Other neighbors later told of hearing shouting in Japanese. It was nothing new, they said. Heard it all the time.

But this time was the last. Paramedics carried a stretcher, sheet covering a body, the old man's body. Sticking straight up was a long, shiny samuri sword, sticking out his belly. They put him in the ambulance that way.

The moral of this story?

Foreign women or domestic, doesn't matter. You get the smiles and you get the bared teeth. You get the kisses and you get the curses. You get the kitten...and you get the cat.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By longhornleghorne (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.026 seconds, 11 queries

Marriage Services reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Marriage Services. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Marriage Services