Site Home Forum Home Our Goals Submit Site Contact Us Search FAQ
Escaping America Forum
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Register Here

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: tarekthet Subject: Any virgin girl out there interested in a 40 something male virgin
virginpaul

posted on 04-10-2005 at 23:17 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Any virgin girl out there interested in a 40 something male virgin

I am a never married Christian male virgin who has been saving his virginity for a special gift to his future wife. I am in my 40s and was wondering if there are any women that are truly interested in a virgin guy. What do you think?
Let me know or at least, if you are not interested, please encourage me to continue waiting for that special someone that will appreciate this special gift.
Thanks and good luck to all of you in your search for answers.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By virginpaul (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
MissBluie

posted on 04-11-2005 at 22:36 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

I'm affraid I'm a bit too young for you, but I'd like to encourage you to keep searching.I know there's probably not many women who are your age that're still virgins, but beleive me - there ARE some.

I too am saving my virginity for my future husband, who I am already engaged to.
Goodluck. :)
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By MissBluie (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
guyvirgin1977

posted on 04-12-2005 at 02:20 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

I would like to extend my encouragement to you as well my friend! Don't ever compromise what is right!
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By guyvirgin1977 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Pucelle

posted on 04-28-2005 at 13:48 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

Wowee, Paul. Didn't think your kind still existed. I only stumbled on this forum and decided to sign up mainly to reply to your post.

As we get older, it becomes more difficult to find peers who have not only remained "untouched" but who also accept such a quality in us. I'm baffled by how important sexual experience is to so many. It can easily be attained -- but it doesn't guarantee better results!

But as has been said, there are such people out there. Though you may have to be open to a May-December relationship in order to find your perfect woman.

Even though I'm probably not the girl for you, I really admire you for staying true to yourself. It gives me hope that, if it takes me until I'm 40 to find the perfect guy, maybe I won't have to troll the local high schools for my virgin. ;)

We're in the same boat, dude. Don't jump overboard! There's sharks in them thar waters!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Pucelle (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
sweettart

posted on 07-01-2005 at 17:53 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
older virgin

it's good to see virgin over 30 on the board.I though i was the only one.LOL.I'm 35 virgin woman in California.
Paul i'm glad you're waiting for the right woman.
sweet
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By sweettart (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
still_dreaming

posted on 11-09-2005 at 00:34 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
seeking that virgin bride

Well, Paul hows it going, Have no fears you would be surprised how many men and woman are still virgins in their 40's.
Myself included, I would also love to meet that woman who has remained a virgin and share that first time together. It just be kinda nice.

regards,
nice guy seeks nice girl
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By still_dreaming (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Sue67

posted on 12-10-2005 at 10:39 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
I am also a virgin and tired of the loneliness

I signed up, just to be able to reply to this topic. I'm 38 and still a virgin. I'm not christian, though, so I doubt I'm the one. (I guess I just believe in good and evil, and I admit that I pray, I just don't seem to fit into any particular religion.)

I hope that all of us will find someone to love. I applaud the people who dare to talk about this.

For me, it has been a battle, just to get over the negative childhood and fear of men, and now I seem to fall in love with men I can't have. Or who live half way round the world. Maybe it's my subcontious way of keeping safe from the harm I learned to fear as a child.

I do believe, and will always believe, that sex is only worth having, if you are in love or love someone. So many people disagree and it's their life, but I can't do what they do.

Hang in there, and wait for the right person. One day, they will come. Besides, all the unhappy people who are my age and have been married 3 times to spouses they ended up hating, haven't had a better life. Just a different one.

My very best wishes to everyone here and thank you for this forum.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Sue67 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
sweettart

posted on 04-26-2006 at 19:40 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
older virgin

Sue67,

I agree with your post.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By sweettart (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
arronbond

posted on 04-28-2006 at 18:14 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
sados

i cant wait for sex
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By arronbond (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
AyaSan

posted on 08-26-2006 at 21:34 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
touched

wow! i came across this site because i wanted to find ways to keep myself not from having sex. well, im not a virgin anymore but i have only done it with one man, and that man im still with and we both still love each other very much. but lately, i think i've been consume with too much sexual pressure, not from my man, but from my own body. and really, reading so many people much older than me can hold down their sexual needs for so long makes me want to do it too. i know it's probably stupid to stop having sex with that same person you lost your virginity with, but i still want to save it until wedding night, even if it is to save it for the same man i already lost it to. haha.. confusing? oh well. thx guys!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By AyaSan (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
sexybiatch69

posted on 09-08-2006 at 17:00 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
k

w0w r u serious
go get laid!!!! and logg off your comp!!! now!!!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By sexybiatch69 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
flyassnikka187

posted on 09-08-2006 at 17:04 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
jebf;naqowndiopwkd

holy mother of good god son (:) (:) (:) (:) (:) (:) (:) (:) (:) (:) (:) (:) (:) (:) (:) (:) (:) (:) (:) (:) (:) (:) (:) (:) (:)
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By flyassnikka187 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
JulioGeordio

posted on 09-25-2006 at 04:10 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
whoa

i like peas but dont like carrots
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By JulioGeordio (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
dave_in_mk

posted on 10-21-2006 at 01:48 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Your not alone

Hi Paul,

I turn 40 next month, and I'm still a virgin. I am sure there are more out there, but people don't often like to admit to it.

Sometimes I wish i hadn't waited, as it can cause problems, as I'm sure you are aware of ! By looking for a virgin, you are really really narrowing the field, but then again, we are all looking for that very special person, so you have to narrow the field.

I hope you hang in there find the woman of your dreams ..........

Dave
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By dave_in_mk (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
juliet7744

posted on 10-06-2007 at 02:43 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hello

hello

how are you today .my name is miss Juliet from africa i saw your profile today and become very interested .so please it is urgent that you have to contact me immediately through above email id (julietjones01@yahoo.com) so that i will tell you my mind and give you my picture.thanks so much for your understanding .i will be waiting for your reply now . please write me direct with my mail address give you above and below here
(julietjones01@yahoo.com)
warm regard
Juliet
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By juliet7744 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Virgin4Life

posted on 06-03-2009 at 13:44 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

This is the most pathetic thread ever, meaning you are the most pathetic virgin ever. Fail.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Virgin4Life (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
cherryblossomjesus11

posted on 06-12-2009 at 16:33 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
haha

ahhh slightly pathetic
go to the nearest shitty part of town, pick up a hooker, and get it over with
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By cherryblossomjesus11 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
tarekthet

posted on 10-21-2010 at 20:48 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
i'ma tell you what..........

KEEP WAITING MAN ? THERE MUST BE A WOMAN FOR YOU SOMEWHERE , hi any girl here in my age javascript:; i am looking for pure love, not sex , just honest n real relationship.........................ha ha
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By tarekthet (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 8.826 seconds, 25 queries

Marriage Services reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Marriage Services. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Marriage Services