Site Home Forum Home Our Goals Submit Site Contact Us Search FAQ
Escaping America Forum
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Register Here

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: mikenugs Subject: Hotel Caribe
LatinTraveler

posted on 05-13-2005 at 22:16 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Hotel Caribe

FYI if you plan on staying in the Hotel Caribe, they treat all female guest as prostitutes.
For some reason they assume all Colombian females are prostitutes and treat them this way when they enter the Hotel. If you bring a female guest to the Hotel she will be very offended. If you want to bring a guest in to the hotel they charge about $50.00 to do so. With this $50 charge it is cheaper to stay at the Hilton where they treat women with respect. Or better yet I suggest staying in an apartment, it is nicer then the hotel Caribe, The security at the apartment buildings are much friendlier and they will treat all guest with respect. Plus you will save $50 per night over the Hotel Caribe’s fee.
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By LatinTraveler (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
joe

posted on 05-13-2005 at 22:21 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Hotel sucks

I agree, I just got back with a group and everyone was offended by way they treat women. Unbelievable. I could not even bring my date in for lunch. And she was a 34 year old doctor.
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By joe (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
mikenugs

posted on 10-04-2005 at 22:18 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Agreed

I have stayed at the hotel Caribe twice now and it will be my last. When I ordered the reservation I stated one person will stay in the hotel. Then they charged me extra when she wanted to stay over ??? That makes no sence it is the exact same room. Most of the service is ok the wait staff the maids are all good. Its just the doorman who are I assume told to stop and check to see if you bring women to your hotel room. Unprofesional in my opinion.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By mikenugs (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 4.342 seconds, 10 queries

Marriage Services reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Marriage Services. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Marriage Services