Site Home Forum Home Our Goals Submit Site Contact Us Search FAQ
Escaping America Forum
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Register Here

Poll:
never
once a month
every week
2 times a week
everyday
two times a day
three times a day
everychance I get
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: h3althysexuality Subject: Female Masturbation
admin

posted on 04-24-2006 at 01:25 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Female Masturbation

Gils how aften do you masturbate?
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By admin (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
melvaughn

posted on 04-24-2006 at 19:27 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
First response in new thread

For myself masturbation varies. Sometimes I masturbate twice a day, other times I'll go long stretches with no desire to masturbate for weeks and then I'll do it again.

Masturbating gave me confidence and made me WAY more comfortable with my body.

As for M becoming a addictive...I've heard, like anything in life, that Masturbation will only be addictive if you have an 'Obsessive Compulsive Disorder' If you have a tendancy toward this disorder, you will have an addiction toward many things, not just masturbation, therefore, masturbation is not addictive in itself. OCD is a psychological disorder in the brain, not the body.

You can be addicted to anything in life- Watching T.V, the internet, eating(for those who are obese) talking on the phone...ect, so to single out 'masturbation' as leading to addiction is not really logical since anything in life has the potential to be 'addictive' Although thankfully, most people have enough self-control not to become 'Obsessive Compulsive'

I also think this new thread is going to officially scare Gradboy from ever coming here again....
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By melvaughn (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
GradBoy

posted on 04-25-2006 at 00:11 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
no

nope, not at all, check the polls
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By GradBoy (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
dreamangel

posted on 04-25-2006 at 08:23 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
But

Most of women who view this site masturbate everyday...
The three guys over in the male masturbation Poll who claimed they had never masturbated in their life...hahahah..Yeah right!!!!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By dreamangel (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
melvaughn

posted on 04-25-2006 at 11:36 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Interesting

Gradboy, I just checked the polls now! Interesting don't you think

Nothing about the results really surprise me though. I figured 'everyday' would be the highest.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By melvaughn (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
John24

posted on 04-25-2006 at 12:17 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Quote from another sex site

"It took me 3 years to reach an orgasm?"

I found this quoted from a women who has now been married for 23 years. The Point is that she had never touched herself her entire life and was 'clued-out' about sex. As a result, she was unable to have sex for six months after marriage and another three years to reach orgasm....It's great to wait until marriage, but I wouldn't place high expectation that the sex is going to be wild and great. You will be lucky if you enjoy it at all the first time. But masturbation DOES help enormously because for those women who were able to achieve orgasm alone were then able to achieve it much easier with their husband.
If you were to talk to any women having orgasm difficulties during sex, more likely than not, they will also tell you that they do not masturbate and do not feel comfortable with their body or sexuality. Sex is psychological more than physical. And women who were taught to be ashamed of their bodies, taught M is wrong, or given a guilt-trip, will have a VERY difficult time enjoying sex or EVER experiencing an orgasm.
If you're future wife masturbates, you should feel thrilled and excited, because the sex will be more enjoyable for both of you and it's also an enormous turn-on!

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By John24 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
GradBoy

posted on 04-26-2006 at 14:22 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
wait

Two days ago, I was so scared of the results. I can't accept that melvaughn could ever be right
Yes, although, the poll are "on everyday" but there are people who never practice it, God bless you America
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By GradBoy (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
17_CONFUSE

posted on 04-26-2006 at 15:13 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
HOW DO YOU

I NEVER EVEN TRIED IT.I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW.BUT I WOULD LIKE TOO
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By 17_CONFUSE (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
melvaughn

posted on 04-26-2006 at 15:46 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Do a search

Do an on-line search and you will find lots of helpful techniques, but mostly just experiment and it should come natural to you.
GradBoy

posted on 04-26-2006 at 16:38 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
don't listen

17_CONFUSE
Please, do not listen to melvaughn! She is a Satan here, just ignore her. Keep staying away. Masturbating is not a way that normal singles supposed to do!!

Please, keep your purity!
melvaughn

posted on 04-26-2006 at 16:51 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
too funny

hahaha..Gradboy, I think you are getting a little carried away. If you look around on this site, you just might notice (Dreamangle and John24) that I'm NOT the only one with these opinions. Don't attack only me, when there are other people here with similar view points.

Calling me Satan doesn't make you appear very 'sane' and isn't going to stop people from masturbating. They will just think you're crazy If anything, Satan is attacking you by giving you negative and uneducated attitudes toward your sexuality.
GradBoy

posted on 04-26-2006 at 17:02 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
did you read?

melvaughn
Did you read the drama Faust by Goethe?
Now you are devil (Mephistophilis) who tempts Faust into selling his soul to the powers of darkness
dreamangel

posted on 05-01-2006 at 11:29 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
More women masturbate than what's admitted.

Despite judging from these polls, more women masturbate than we typically tend to assume. They just won't admit to it. And the pressure to not masturbate (or HIDE it) is often highest in highly-religious families. But I'm confident in assuming that most church-going single females masturbate
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By dreamangel (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
GradBoy

posted on 05-01-2006 at 22:41 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Yeah (!)

Sorry but your assumptions are wrong; pious people wouldn't even bother to visit this kind of web pages. Those who do, why would they lie in a forum? Anyway, by closing your eyes, the day will turn to night just for YOU. I suggest, you stop looking at world from your colorful eyeglasses.. otherwise humanity will appear to you in the same color.

Take good care my dear.
dreamangel

posted on 05-02-2006 at 16:31 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
actually

Okay....you are a very 'strange' individual!! Everything I read by you sounds weirder and weirder. No wonder no one talks on this forum

Also by thinking that "NO ONE" masturbates and that no one lies, not only makes you very Naive, but show that YOU not ME, is the one viewing the world through rose-coloured glasses!

And I hope you realize that you self-project your own beliefs onto other people. Everything you said in the above post, sounds like you are talking about YOURSELF!
melvaughn

posted on 05-02-2006 at 16:53 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
I agree

Why do you get so upset or feel such disgust over facing that fact that people DO M, whether you want to admit it or not? This shows you have serious issues regarding your own body and your sexuality. Why view your body and the natural sexual desires that people have with discust???? If you feel such disgust toward M, how do you know this discust won't carry over into you future sex life??? Many people brought up in religious settings are incapable of 'ever' enjoying sex because of it, and you could very well be one of those individuals.

Thinking you can go your whole life NEVER touching yourself and then jump into a marriage having wild sex, is seeing the world through rose-coloured glasses. Sorry but sex doesn't work that way.

Also, considering the fact that the same person (if they wanted to) could vote over and over again each time they log-on, doesn't make this poll very accurate.
GradBoy

posted on 05-03-2006 at 08:42 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
not really

no I don't view things according to my own understanding. Most of my friends who got married and who never done M, are happiest family I have ever seen. They have kids as well. From the very beginning when I started visiting this forum, I was really confused, and asked those friends about the issue. They have absolutely NO sexual problems at ALL, and they have nooo problems with ORG... Ejac... or anything you expect from sex.

Asides all, you don't understand how it's important from the view point of your soul. You don't undertand that M without LOVE, PASSION adn AFFECTION is nothing but degredation of the soul, degradation of the character.. humiliation of your humanity..

Here is the reason why you are so far from undertanding it:
The more you dive into materiality, the more you become shallow in spirituality. You have to balance both. Now, All kind of sex with LOVE, PASSION and AFFECTION is whole different area. To explore the difference between such weird self-esteem like solo M, is as if you have a single simple pendulum hang on a horizontal wire, and the other is a couple hang on a different wire close to each other. In the first case, to oscilate it you have to FORCE it, whereas in the second case, a tiny motion of one will NATURALLY oscillate the other. This is how the NATURE works...

it's very deep concept, I don't think you will grasp it either. Anyway, I gotta go to my seminar.

Cheers.
dreamangel

posted on 05-05-2006 at 09:50 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
What about!!!

Do you even know how women masturbate? My guess is that you have no clue. Did you know that about 80% of women have orgasm difficulites and cannot orgasm through intercourse? Sometimes Masturbation is the ONLY way women can achieve an orgasm. If you deny this, you know less about sexuality then I assumed.

It is very rare that people will have perfect sex lives, so how do you know your friends and families are giving you the true story? The men might be getting 'some' pleasure, but unless you're talking to the women, the stories you're hearing are probably subjective.

What do you say to someone who eats food alone? Is this a degradation of the soul because it's empty and meaningless? People do what they need to do in regards of their needs-whether physical or emotional. You would never tell someone to starve themseles would you? You can enjoy Masturbation the way you can enjoy a beutiful sunset or enjoy nature. It doesn't have to be seen as a 'negative'- especially with all the positive aspects that have surfaced from Masturbation.

You can meditate while you Masturbate, you can prey while you Masturbate, you can also raise confidence in your body. What about all the people who have joy, peace and acceptance over their body and Masturbation?? What about the people who DON'T feel empty when they masturbate but who feel content? Something is only negative if you look at it in a negative manner. If you begin with the concept "Masturbation is negative" this will then bias your entire outlook and you will begin to look for all the reasons why it should be "Turned-into" something negative. I say, "turned-into" because it's about perspective. I can turn anything into something horrible if this is what I was taught to believe. But what about the people who are gaining positive results from M? You feel negative because that's what you believe" What about the people who don't feel negative? .What about the people who are walking around miserable and unhappy because of the guilt they feel over their own body? And the guilt they feel everytime they "slip-up" and Masturbate? Are you going to tell them "Too bad, just wait until marriage?" Is it not better to Masturbate and feel Positive about the natural, normal sexuality that God gave us and that we were BORN with than to negatively "push it" out of the way.????Particularly when there is NO evidence that Masturbation is negative or bad for the soul. What you are saying is basically "subjective" What about the people who celebrate their sexuality?

Most people the more they try to Abstain from Masturbating (especially with a high sex drive) the more anxious they feel, the more consumed they are with thinking about it, until it becomes an obsession and they can no longer function. In this case, abstaining is actually detrimental to the person. Abstaining is actually detrimental for the soul. Masturbating can actually relax the body, clear the mind and the person can continue to function throughout the day without lusting after every women they see. Abstaining entirely can actually cause negative consequences for many individuals.

Is a women who gives herself a breast examination a degradation of the soul? No, so why is Masturbation any different if a women is learning and discovering her body????

What about married couples who Masturbate together once they are married as a form of foreplay?? How is this any different?

In any couple (your friends and family) tell you they have NO issues, you either are not getting the full story, or they are not telling you the truth. NO sex life is without Problems. You should really take out a book on human sexuality, especially one about female sex drive because a women's body is built so different than a man's. A man finishes sex (intercourse) as quick as three mintues, which is not nearly long enough for a woman to orgasm A women takes longer to orgasm and needs close to 20 minutes of intercourse combined with clitorial stumulation to orgasm. Not to mention sex begins in the mind. Women who are uncomfortable with their body, who were taught touching themselves is wrong, often have even MORE difficulties reaching orgasm. Likewize, men can have erectile dysfunctions. This is why it's important to have a very postive, open-minded view of sexuality, including Masturbation as it can cause difficulties. Since women do not orgasm through the vaginal canal (where there are not many nerve endings) Masturbation is sometimes the ONLY way they can find out how to orgasm and what feels good to them. I studied sexuality as an undergrad and coming from a women I can tell you this is true........so to tell young women to NOT touch themselves, that this is somehow bad, and to let their husbands take care of their sexual desires after marriage is WRONG, WRONG, WRONG. I feel sorry for the women who think letting their husbands thrust in them for a few seconds will bring them great enjoyment. These women are in for a huge shock if that's what they think. And gradboy, you might be the one enjoying sex after marriage, but if you keep your close-minded attitudes you might be the ONLY one enjoying the sex. Im 100% confident in what I'm saying. Post this on any other forum but one full of virgins, and ANYONE would back up what I'm saying!!!!!! ANYONE....I'm really tired of hearing your close-minded subjective views that are entirely void of any evidence.

If you come back with another speil about how Masturbation is negative, than you are shutting your eyes to the truth.

I'm writing this to help you, and help you see the truth, because you worry me sometimes. I'm not writing this to justify my habits. I don't even Masturbate all that much...once in a while, if that! But I would never condemn someone else for doing it. People have different personalities just like they have different sex drives and I would never look down on someone who has a different personality than my own just like I'd never look down on someone who Masturbates more often or less than myself.

What you are doing is taking your own opinions and subjective outlook, and using that for EVERYONE else. Do you not think that is harmful to other people? People are as different as night and day! Abstaining from M might be 'working' for you, but it might be detrimental or causing negativity for someone else. If someone feels in their heart that M is NOT wronge, who are you to tell them otherwise? Are you God? Do you have all the answers? Who are you to tell someone how they should live thier life? That sounds controlling, which doesn't bring emotional happiness.

I hate it when people use their subjective view points to burden other people with their negativity and as a result make people feel guilty toward something that can be positive and beneficial!

Sorry, Gradboy, but I see you as causing more harm than good on this forum. You might be thinking you're doing good, but you are metaphorically 'binding' people down to your way of life which is trapping and takes away all freedom.....

Until you actually,
a) have experience and are having sex- and actually bringing you're wife to orgasm- you would know when it happens.

or

b) Reading a book on sexuality or about the female body,

what you are saying has no merit, because you are talking about something you do not understand and do not have experience with and stories you gleam from other people don't count.
dreamangel

posted on 05-05-2006 at 18:35 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Article

I reccomend women read this article. It's about the female orgasm and how the female body functions and operates. It pretty much reiterates what I said above. Here are some statistics.

""5-10 percent of adult women in the U.S. have never experienced orgasm by any means of self or partner stimulation" (Spector & Carey, 1990).

According to the famous studies done by Alfred Kinsey on female sexuality, only about 30 percent of women regularly reach orgasm by penile-vaginal intercourse alone.
ยท In a survey of 100 happily married couples, "48% of the women reported they sometimes had difficulty in getting sexually aroused, 46% reported intermittent difficulties in reaching orgasm, and 15% were completely unable to have an orgasm" (Heiman & Lopiccolo, 1976:24).

During penile-vaginal intercourse, women get indirect stimulation that makes it hard for them to achieve orgasm.

The clitoris needs more direct stimulation during lovemaking in order to achieve orgasm.

Cultural Influences

Negative childhood learning can play a major role.
Example: We may learn from parents, religion, school, and culture that sex is sinful, the genitals are dirty, and/or that masturbation is bad. Sex education is schools rarely discuss or encompass the joy of sex or how to have a satisfying sex life.
*This creates negative feelings about sex that can inhibit a woman's response. Inadequate sex education can lead to pain, embarrassment, fear of pregnancy, and fear of being caught that can also increase tension and reduce pleasure.
Q: Do you have a positive attitude about sex? Do you enjoy sexual pleasure and believe you deserve it? Are you comfortable with your body?
A: If you answered "no" to these questions it is possible that negative childhood learning could be one of the causes relating to your current orgasm difficulties.

Sexual Double Standard.
Example: "Women are encouraged to be sexually cautious to avoid acquiring a reputation of being loose, but part of stereotypical masculine sexual success is 'scoring'" (Crooks & Baur, 1999:447). Women are also not allowed to be sexually assertive because it is not considered feminine.
*This inhibits women because they feel they are not allowed to be sexual, and therefore they may not take the necessary steps needed to become orgasmic with their partners, such as verbally expressing how they want to be touched.

A Narrow Definition of Sexuality
Example: In our society sex is viewed as penile-vaginal intercourse.
*This contributes to inadequate stimulation for women and men, leading to a less enjoyable sexual response, or for some women, none at all.

Performance Anxiety
Example: Some women feel pressured to have an orgasm with their partner, and it becomes the goal of intercourse. The pressure is sometimes so strong that some women may fake their orgasms.
*This causes performance anxiety, inhibiting sexual arousal and release for some women.

Individual Factors>

Inadequate Sexual Knowledge and Negative Attitudes
Example: Many women know little about the function of the clitoris in sexual arousal and may also be fearful of sexual pleasure.
*This contributes to the inability to have an orgasm and also inhibits the sexual desire that could aide in producing it.

Self Concept
Example: Some women feel uncomfortable with their body and are unable to take an active role in lovemaking because they may feel they are not entitled to sexual pleasure.
*This leads to low self-esteem that can contribute to lower sexual satisfaction and Anorgasmia.

Emotional Difficulties
Example: Many women experience problems such as anxiety, stress, and depression.
*This leads to lack of sexual interest and inhibits the sexual response.

Sexual Abuse and Assault
Example: Many women experience childhood sexual abuse (such as incest) or adulthood assault (such as rape).
*These experiences can greatly interfere with sexuality and cause several sexual problems such as Anorgasmia.

Relationship Factors>

Ineffective Communication
Example: According to the sexual double standard, women are supposed to be submissive.
*Because of this stereotype, many women feel it is not right to tell their partner what they want during lovemaking and many times their sexual needs are never met.

Unresolved Relationship Problems
Example: "Unresolved resentment, a lack of trust, inability to combine love and sexual desire, dislike of a partner, lack of attraction, poor sexual skills, boredom, or fear can easily lead to sexual dissatisfaction or disinterest" (Crooks & Baur, 1999:451).
*All of these problems are examples of how sexual dissatisfaction or disinterest may occur.

Fears About Pregnancy or STD's
Example: Many women are more susceptible to STD's and they must also carry the responsibility of using contraception if their partner does not do so himself.
*This might cause a lot of fear and anxiety that can block the sexual response.

Sexual Orientation
Example: Some women would rather be with a partner of the same sex.
*This may be one reason why a woman would not experience sexual satisfaction in a heterosexual relationship.

This info was written by my Human Sexuality Professor at Brown University, where I studied the cultural and psychological sexual difficulties facing women, and how Masturbation can be used as a tool to help overcome these problems.

http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/?article=difficulty&refid=004

Is it any wonder after all these biological (clitoris on outside of body) and psycological/mental factors that women sometimes have difficulty enjoying sex????

So many women view sex as a chore, are sexually unsatisfied, have sex to PLEASE their husband only or fake their orgasms and enjoyment....all because they either have a selfish, close-minded husband who has old-fashion views toward sex or because of the numerous reasons listed above.....and people are going to worry about something as trivial as Masturbation? There are more important things to be worrying about. Masturbation can be seen as a life saver for MANY of these women. (And this info has been peer-reviewed and empirically and scientifically tested by Universities across the U.S.)

And Gradboy, what if your future wife does not like sex? This DOES happen to many women. Some women have an aversion to sex and habitually refuse their husband sex for years......there are thousands of cases where this happens everyday. If guys want a lot of sex one day, they better be doing EVERYTHING to please their wife, and make sure she's sexually satisified. If you end up in this situation then you better believe, you'd be wanting your wife to masturbate if you knew it would help increase her sex drive. Masturbation is the #1 therapy sex coucillers and doctors give clients who have problems sexually or who have orgasm problems. The number of women who never or rarely orgasm is ridiculously HIGH!!!!! Especially ones who were brought up in conservative, strict religious backgound- these settings practically kill a person's future sex life, sadly.

Oh and as for that so-called poll. Someone has definitly 'tampered' with it. As if 104 people even visit this site, let alone all voted...
To get an accurate assessment you'd have to pool together a larger sample of people, not just virgins, but those who are experienced as well, those from different socio-economic and education levels- it's been shown that higher educated individuals have more open attitudes towards Masturbation and oral sex. You'd have to poll married vs single as well as different age levels. This poll doesn't really tell you anything, besides that a)someone has been voting over and over again and b) only a small amount of virgins visit this site, so the poll is inaccurate.
And Gradboy what exactly did you study in school? You seem to hide behind this academic facade, yet you don't sound well informed about sexuality at all.

And as for your "They have kids as well" comment! You think having kids is somehow an indicator that the sex is good??? It can take all of a few seconds to conceive and become pregnant, it doesn't mean the person is enjoying the sex. A women can become pregnant getting raped as well.
dreamangel

posted on 05-05-2006 at 20:28 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Pendulum example- flawed logic

As for your "pendulum" example. Was that suppose to be difficult to understand?? That was a simplistic explanation and I have no trouble understanding it. It makes sense but is still not entirely accurate. It has flaws. One person cannot naturally trigger the movement of another. People have self-responsibility when it comes to orgasm as well. Your spouse is not a mind-reader. Sometimes couples that have sex, feel like they are forcing movement from the other....people do not always naturally fit together when it comes to sex...it takes years of practice.

Also, why are you asking your friends and families these personal questions. Do you go up to your uncle and ask him if he has orgasm difficulties??? Most men DO NOT have orgasm difficulties but that doesn't mean their wives are enjoying the sex and it doesn't mean they're going to be truthful to you even if they did have problems. Sex should be about bringing the other person pleasure (orgasm) and not being selfish. Do you even know how many women there are who fake orgasms in hopes that their husbands finish sex quickly because they aren't enjoying it? A LOT

The pendulum example can be seen in another light. If someone swings forward through self-exploration while single, you can meet your partner half way and swing back together so that you will eventually become in-sync...It's a hard concept to understand Gradboy, but I'm sure you'll grasp it eventually.
dreamangel

posted on 05-06-2006 at 18:53 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Also

'Sorry but your assumptions are wrong; pious people wouldn't even bother to visit this kind of web pages. Those who do, why would they lie in a forum? Anyway, by closing your eyes, the day will turn to night just for YOU. I suggest, you stop looking at world from your colorful eyeglasses.. otherwise humanity will appear to you in the same color.

Take good care my dear.'

"Pious people???? This is a 'virgin website' This is the ONLY place religious people might visit. Just because someone 'claims' to be pious/religious, doesn't make them good or superiour people. Believe it or not, but Chrisitans have sex before marriage at an equal rate as non-chrisitans. There are millions of Christians everyday that don't save sex for marriage. I'm not saying this is right, but face the fact that religious or christian people are not necessarily 'perfect'. They make mistakes like the average person. They could be religious in 'name' only! You can follow all the 'rules' but be empty inside. They could be following rules and not thinking for themselves. Don't believe somehow these people are superiour. People are people....Even priests are just as sexual as the average person. (exactly WHY they abuse young boys) They think they can somehow go years without Masturbating or having sex and then they break-down and abuse boys instead. Priests are human, humans are sexual and humans are not meant to be sexless individuals.

And yes this is the internet. You think NO one lies when they talk in forums.
Women lie about M ALL THE TIME, because it's not as acceptable for women to Masturbate. Women are seen as having to 'constrain' their sexual desires, and as a result they often lie about their sexuality or the fact they Masturbate, because of people like you. Don't be surprised if your future wife has masturbated but will never admit it, especially not to someone like you! Men and women have equal sex drives. It's a myth that men have the higher drive, women have just been socialized to suppress their sexuality.....although thankfully, it's not the Victorian ages anymore.
WillDo

posted on 05-24-2006 at 01:39 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Well...

I do it every week. The amount varies on how I'm feeling.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By WillDo (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
problemchild

posted on 09-15-2006 at 20:16 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
alot or not......

i dont kno probably bout two times a day
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By problemchild (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
marguerite

posted on 09-26-2006 at 23:11 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Its all good

I do it sometimes twice a week depending on how im feeling. But its all good, some do it everyday some do it twice a week its a personal choice.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By marguerite (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
bisexualfreak80

posted on 12-01-2006 at 23:17 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
female masturbation

Well, if this helps any, I happen to masturbate whenever I have the time alone. masturbation is one of the best ways to come up with some erotic fantasies. To me, the best way to masturbate is to massage your clit until you reach your climax. That really gets me going. Most of the time, i end up licking my own cum off my fingers. also, massaging your clit while u have a huge dildo inserted also helps. Damn!! let me gett off here so I can go masturbate. Later!!!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By bisexualfreak80 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Parthena

posted on 12-17-2007 at 06:29 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Interesting...

This is all very interesting. I must say, both what GradBoy and the ladies are saying I can understand. I went to school during the transition in our lessons from: "Masturbation is unmentionably wicked" to "Masturbation is a normal, healthy way to release sexual tension." I don't like how whenever people mention masturbation, they usually are talking about men. I challenge the belief that only men need to masturbate. So much BS was thrown around when I was younger saying how women could do without sex but men had a build-up of sperm which needed to be released. So what.. Does that mean he has to put hands on himself and start manually trying to release those sperms? If they really are building up they'll come out on their own! And that's what happens in wet dreams. So I say if a man can touch himself, a woman has that right too, because it all has to do with sexual desire and nothing to do with any 'build-up'.

Also, I read when I was at uni studying Anatomy that before a baby turns into a boy in the womb, it is actually a girl. Then the male sex hormones kick in and the folds of the genitals join together and elongate to form the penis. We learnt that the penis is made of a similar material to the inner labia of the woman's genitals. The clitoris is similar to the erectile material deep inside the man's penis. However, and this is the interesting thing, the erectile material in the man's penis is much more insulated than that of the woman's clitoris by virtue of the spongy nature of the outlying penile flesh. Hence, it could be argued that what a man experiences as an orgasm is not as intense or sharp as what a woman experiences as a clitoral orgasm. This would explain why the clitoris can be stimulated relatively quickly to orgasm (within a few minutes or seconds) while the penis must be stimulated for longer. Just as well the clitoris is shielded by the labia while the penis is relatively open to outside forces like clothing etc. If penises had the same sensitivity as clitorises, all men would be walking around with erections all the time!

So with this in mind, I was just wondering, if the vagina is basically made up of the same stuff as the penis, then sex must feel similar for the man and woman; except of course that there is no erectile material in the vagina but instead it is all seemingly concentrated in the clitoris. And I believe God made it this way in order to make sex more exciting for both parties. After all, imagine having sex with your wife and getting the same response time after time and suddenly one day she turns into a wild animal raking gouges down your back and eating mouthfuls of your hair while shattering the windows with her screams... It's just something nice to have in a marriage, I think.

BTW... Have any of you Ming ladies ever had one by crossing your legs? Curious...

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Parthena (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
tLakota

posted on 12-22-2007 at 22:36 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Get out

'Sorry but your assumptions are wrong; pious people wouldn't even bother to visit this kind of web pages. Those who do, why would they lie in a forum? Anyway, by closing your eyes, the day will turn to night just for YOU. I suggest, you stop looking at world from your colorful eyeglasses.. otherwise humanity will appear to you in the same color.

Take good care my dear.'

This is a women's poll, if you don't have anything constructive to say then don't post anymore. I'm in a religious family, and to be honest, my mom is a minister and she accepts that I masturbate. I'm a virgin, and she wants me to stay that way. She actually asked that I masturbate instead of sleeping around with guys. That's not how she phrased it, but still. Sex is an important function, and if we don't masturbate, not only will the first time hurt like a bitch, but we also won't have fun with our husbands. And couples are supposed to enjoy each other. Would you really want your wife to lay there like a cold doll and act ashamed to be around you? Or would you want her excited that she saved herself for you, and can't wait to jump your bones after the wedding? And the reason I'm here is to help other educate the younger virgins and ignorant boobs like you. I'm a virgin, this is a virgin forum. What about you? You should go to a slut's forum and preach there instead of here, we simply don't need your crap.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By tLakota (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Nicolas94

posted on 09-09-2008 at 20:59 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
GradBoy is well...a Moron.

gradboy..you fall into the class of religion called "super christian" someone who thinks if they sneeze the wrong way theyll go to hell.

You are not religious gradboy, you are AFRAID. People like you are simply afraid of hell

Religion is the spirtual embrace and belief of a greater presence of a being above physical dimensions.

Touching yourself doesnt make you a bad person, and if anyone thinks it does they honestly are ignorant and foolish.

I am GREEK greeks are some of the most religious people in the world, I have icons and crosses all over my house and YES it is basically cristianity(Greek orthodox=cristianity with a few more holidays)

Using people for personal gains(like sleeping with a girl then dumping her) THAT is bad.

Giving your body a bit of relief is healthy for both the mind and body, get over it gradboy.

I think one of the reasons there is a gap between the genders is the tendency for females to be exclusive. as in every girl knows guys masturbate, but not nearly as many guys know that girls do too, and because the guys dont know it and the girls dont tell the guys, it really just enhances the gap.

One of the most helpful things a teenage girl/guy can do is to talk to someone of the opposite sex(similar age) and ask/anwser questions

Like when I was 13 and asked a girl if her period hurt, one girl said "EWWW gross" and walked away, another girl very calmly told me it was uncomfortable and could hurt, but not always.

The girl who said it was gross was just making the gap bigger, but the girl helping me understand about a girls body was just being nice and helpful.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Nicolas94 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Parthena

posted on 06-15-2009 at 03:51 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Applause!

'Like when I was 13 and asked a girl if her period hurt, one girl said "EWWW gross" and walked away, another girl very calmly told me it was uncomfortable and could hurt, but not always.

The girl who said it was gross was just making the gap bigger, but the girl helping me understand about a girls body was just being nice and helpful.
'

Fantastic! Not to mention she may have encouraged someone to pursue a medical career which can help/save many. There should be more schoolgirls like that 2nd girl.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Parthena (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
h3althysexuality

posted on 06-26-2009 at 21:21 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Self-Loathing & Mental Illness

Wow...just wow...after reading halfway down, my brain exploded. Personally, I view pornography as far more evil than masturbating ever was.

Psychologically, some people think of themselves and sex the same way they do of a sewage rat...unholy, filthy, abominable and undeserving.

I find it funny that above these posts, a large 'Singles' ad with scantily clad women is posted, taunting and mocking us for daring to talk about our issues in a healthy manner.

I'm a guy...and i masturbate as well.

GradBoy has more mental illness than all serial killers put together. They need many years of therapy before they'll EVER be able to get laid...if you pardon the expression.

It seems as though women are much more emotional about sex than men are. As a male, I've had some dissappointing orgasms...some didn't feel right and other times, I had a mental block..oh boy, now I'm invalidating my own statement. I'm probably as emotional as a woman when it comes to sex...big deal.

I'm 20 and haven't had sex yet; I've fingered women before and I LOVED it. When it comes to college, my sexual politics just don't give way enough for me to break down and have sex irresponsibly with a girl I don't know, in a bed that's NOT mine...without protection, without love and without God's protection.

Yes, I AM religious. As a religious person, I think that many people have sex responsibly and many do NOT. Some peoples' habits disgust me, some people's don't.

None of you have to be ashamed of your bodies...you're beautiful = )
If a man has ever made a negative comment about you...he's insecure about his own and is using you as a target because he knows that you are stronger than him! (yeah, im a guy revealing their bullying secrets)

Okay, if that was rambling, my bad. Have a good night and God bless : )

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By h3althysexuality (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.088 seconds, 38 queries

Marriage Services reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Marriage Services. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Marriage Services